Root Android Device Without Computer
It would be delightful if we can easily root our android devices within a few clicks. And in this article we’re going to figure out on How to root any android (Smartphones & Tablets) of various companies including Huawei, Samsung, Xiaomi, MI, OPPO, ZTE, Nokia, Sony and many others. Also i’m going to give you one of the best root application for every Android Devices.
Follow these steps to successfully root your android device in easy way.
- First of all, Download Root Checker App.
- You’ll get something like this:
- Now Download KingRoot App from XDA-Developers.
- Then install the application in your device to begin root process in your device.
- Now click on the circle to start rooting.
- Then wait until the success percentage reaches 100%.
- Now open Kingroot app to see whether the process is successful or not.
- If the process is successful, then you’ll see something like this:
- Again check from the previously installed app “Root Checker“. If your android is successfully rooted without any problem then you can see something like this:
The above process clearly shows the process on The Easiest Way to Root Android Device Without Computer. So, in case of any problem that might occur in your device, then comment down below, i’ll try to solve your problem if i can.
But remember one thing, Rooting your Android device will completely removes the remaining warranty. After Rooting, you cannot claim the Warranty for any future problems. This is the main thing you’ve to take in consideration at first.
And the next important thing you need to know is that, your android device will be vulnerable to many threats after rooting. So, professionals strongly suggest every user to root their device after having some knowledge on root.
However, there are many uncountable benefits of rooting your device. Now your device is successfully rooted let’s explore the positive side and benefits from rooting android.