Remove Password From Windows 10: It’s really annoying when the password box pops-up while starting ( Booting ) your Laptop. It’s meant to Secure your device. And it becomes irresistible when you have to enter the same freaking password again and again.
So, to remove the Password protection from Windows 10 home screen there are many possible ways. Among them we can categorize into two of them. One is by using Software and the other is Simple just by changing the settings from Control Panel.
In this article, we’re going to Remove Password From Windows 10 without using any Software but with the Control Panel only.
So, without any delay let’s begin the steps to Remove Password From Windows 10:
- For the very last time, start your computer and login using the password.
- Go to Start Menu and search For User Accounts.
- You’ll see Add, edit or remove other people.
- Click on Add, edit or remove other people.
- Now click on Sign-in Option from left side.
- Now you’ll see the following screen.
- Then click on Drop down menu and select Never.
Now let’s move to next step.
- Again Go to Start Menu.
- Enable Dark Windows Theme in Windows 10 with these 5 Steps
- Then search for netplwiz & Click on it.
- Un-check Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer.
- And Click on Apply. And Automatically Sign-in dialogue box will appear.
- Then Fill in the box with your Existing Password.
Now Close the User Accounts tabs. Then restart your computer once and your Password is now gone.
And very important thing about this article is, this article doesn’t shows how to reset your forgotten Windows 10 Password. This is not the article for you. There is another separate article dedicated on How to reset forgotten Windows 10 Password. Thank You!