Permanently Delete Google Account: It’s not a difficult process to Delete Google Account Permanently from android but it is a confusing process though.
It’s a straight and forward way. You’ll have to open your settings and move through some options to reach the Delete Button for Google Account.
However, Sign-in process was a lot easier. But there is a simple yet only step to Delete your Google account from android. So without any delay let’s start the tutorial on
How To Permanently Delete Google Account From Android, PC & Apple Devices
- First of all, open Google App.
- Click on Top-Left corner and you’ll find these options.
- Now Click on Settings.
- From there, Tap on Accounts & Privacy.
- Click on My Activity.
- Once you get here, Click on Three-Lines from Top-Left Corner.
- How to Permanently Delete Facebook Account
- Then from list of options, Choose My Account.
- Now from the new page opened, Scroll down Until you see Account Preferences.
- Now you’ll find an option called Delete Your Account or Services just below Account Preferences.
- Instead of Clicking on Delete Products, Click on Delete Google Account & Data.
- Now provide your Account’s Password to verify that you’re the owner of this account & click on Next.
- Then Scroll Down and Check both boxes these two options.
- Finally Click on Delete Account.
- You’ll see following Message on your Screen if your account is Deleted by Google. Otherwise, repeat the process again.
Remember, the deleted account can’t be recovered. So, as i said before all the steps are same for Android, PC and Mac or iPhone as well.