MacOS Mojave: Not so long ago, Apple gave it’s user a new OS called Mojave. The popularity of Mojave have grown from beginning. It has some new and unique features to be liked for. And Apple has not failed to amaze us with it’s innovative creation. The Mojave OS is the best of all, when compared with previous OSes.
In case of Mojave OS installation on older MAC devices, MAC must be manufactured in Mid 2012 or after that time. If you’re not using Mojave in your MAC, then just upgrade from your AppStore without any problem.
But, if you are confused about Mojave, then let me help you by listing it’s new and unique features.
New & Unique macOS Mojave Features
- Dark Mode: Before MacOS Mojave, there was no official dark mode available for Mac users Light mode was the only choice. But Apple somehow figured out the way to implement Dark mode to it’s brand new OS. The dark mode is useful to reduce impact of Light on your eyes caused by frequency of light from Devices’ screen. And your MAC looks cool in dark mode.
- Enable Dark Windows Theme in Windows 10 with these 5 Steps
- Stack: Most of the time, when we have to work with lots of file on MAC, we often get cluttered desktop. And you know that it’ll reduce creativity. So, in order to deal with this cluttered problem, Apple allowed users to group files according to their characteristics into Smart stacks.
- Check Recently Used Apps: This feature is similar to Quick Access from Windows 10. However, this feature only allows to check up-to 3 Applications. You can easily Enable/Disable this feature depending upon your preference.
- Group Calls on Facetime: A long awaited feature on MAC by its users has finally been made available in Mojave update of MAC. With this Group Call feature, you can easily add up-to 32 peoples on your conversation.
- Favicon in Safari: With this feature enabled, you can easily switch between tabs in the browser quickly and identify them as well. It saves you time and increase your productivity.
- iOS Apps Support: It’s like a dream to use iOS apps without using any Third-party software in MAC OS. But after release of Mojave, users can download and use compatible apps on their MAC and use them easily without any problem.
- Continuity Camera: The Continuity Camera feature provides you the easy access to photos and videos you captured from your iPhone or iPad in your MAC. It means, Photos will be instantly to your bigger screen.
- Smart Screenshots: Not only specific screen capture, but with Smart Screenshot feature you can take screenshot of specific window without capturing whole screen.
- Security: In case of security, Apple has always satisfied its users. Along with previous Security features, Mojave will automatically detect those apps or features which try Access your Private Data. And it’ll also inform about such actions.
- Smart Wallpaper: For your precious eyes, Mojave is pre-installed with feature to protect your eyes with calibrating your wallpapers light depending on the time of the day.
- Password Reminder: Our favourite Siri will now remind us our password in case we forgot it. This feature might seem vulnerable but there are specific criteria to fulfill before you get access to password.
- Emoji in Mail: Not only Facebook or Instagram, but the mail feature on Mojave can give use Emojis to spice up your Mail with emotions.
- Finder: There’s been few adjustment over Quick look feature and Addition of new Feature called Gallery View. These features will now make Finder easier to crawl Files and folder.
Download MacOS Mojave Official: itunes.apple.com/mojave-download
Thank You for visiting us.
Visit again for daily updates and more tech related information.