iOS 12 Jailbreak
An iOS 12 jailbreak called Rootless Jailbreak is released by Jake James. It currently supports iOS 9 to iOS 12.1 devices.
Being a rootless jailbreak, differs it from previous jailbreak but you can install tweaks and themes too. Tweaks and themes are the features an advanced jailbreak user wants. Just headover and install this jailbreak to enjoy some of the features. More updates and packages are going to be released soon.
An alternative to Siri called package installer will be available soon. The package installer helps you to easily install above mentioned tweaks and themes on your device without any problem.
Follow Jake James on twitter and get up to date with upcoming jailbreaks, updates and more. If you want a legit video or tutorial on how to install the latest jailbreak on your device, he will be more than help.
For now, let’s see the way to install this jailbreak version:
- Go to app.ignition.fun
- Tap the second tab located in bottom left corner of your screen and click on Jailbreak.
- Scroll down until you find Rootless Jailbreak and click it.
- Then tap on Get to download.
- A pop-up appears, then click install. (Wait till the app installs on your device)
- After that trust the app by going to settings.
- Then go to General.
- Scroll down a little bit all the way to profiles and Device Management.
- Then Click on Trust ….. so that your device can be jailbreak-ed using this app.
- Open the app and you’ll see one and only option i.e. jailbreak.
- Average users may find it difficult to install tweaks manually so wait for the update.
It’s a matter of some days or weeks until the next update arrives. After the next update is available, just follow the above steps and jailbreak your device more easily and with more features.
Thank You for visiting us.
Visit again for daily updates and more tech related information.