Sign Out Google Account: It’s not so difficult to Sign out of Google account from android but it is a confusing process though.
You may be thinking to Sign out from the PlayStore but we can’t do that actually. So we’ve to go to settings first and then choose account to remove or sign out from your Android device.
However, Sign-in process was a lot easier. But there is a simple yet only step to sign out Google account from android. So without any delay let’s start the tutorial on
How To Sign Out of Google Account in Android
- First of all unlock your Android to Home screen.
- Go to settings from your Home screen.
- Then Click on Accounts. ( If your Android already has a list of Accounts then simply click on Google and then the list of your Signed in Google accounts will appear. If there is no any account then go back and Click on Other Accounts and skip the next step too. )
- After clicking on Accounts you’ll see list of different accounts. From the lists select Google and again you’ll see available list of Google Accounts.
- Tap on Google.
- How to Create YouTube Channel From Mobile.
- Now tan on More.( If your Smartphone doesn’t have more option then scroll down or search for three-dots in top right corner of your screen. )
- Now from two different options available, tap on Remove Account.
- A confirmation pop-up will appear and Tap on Remove Account.
- Then Click on OK.
- Now for final confirmation, Your device’ll ask for pattern. Simply draw the pattern and the Account will be Signed out.
- Steps for PC & Apple devices from Google Support.
- You can check the Account is Signed-out or not from the fifth-step.
And if you want that account again in your device, simply sign in.