Screenshot On iPhone X
We’ll discuss two simple methods to take screenshot on iphone x. Following steps are required in order to take screenshot on iphone x.
In the previous versions of iPhone, a home button was available. But the latest features changed around some functions of iphone. On my personal experience, there are two different ways to take a screenshot on your device. One of them requires volume up button and power button. The other one is through settings. Follow the steps below to know both the techniques to take screenshot your iphone display.
First method to take screenshot on iphone X.
This method may sound familiar to you because previous versions of iphone used nearly same techniques. It includes buttons. The only difference is the buttons i.e. Home Button is replaced with Power Button. Which means by simultaneously pressing Volume Up Button and Power Button, you can take a screenshot on your brand new iphone X, XS max and other latest iphones.
- Open the screen of which you want to take screenshot.
- Gently press volume up button along with power button.
- Voila, now your screenshot is ready to share.
Second Method to take screenshot on iphone X.
This is a long method, but you must have heard of this before. It requires enabling of Assistive Touch. You have to enable Assistive Touch once, and you’re ready to take screenshot anywhere anytime. Without further a due, let’s start.
- Go to Settings.
- Select General tab.
- Go to assessibility.
- Then select assistive touch ( Then Toogle on ).
- After that, click on single tap.
- Finally click on screenshot.
How To Screen Record On iPhone X?
- Go to Settings
- Go to Control Center
- Then select Customize Controls
- After that tap, next to Screen Recording.
- Swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen. On iPhone X/iPad with iOS 12 or later, swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Press on and tap Microphone.
- Then tap Start Recording and wait for countdown.
- Open Control Center and tap
If you want to view your screen record and screenshots, go to the Photos app and select your screen recording.
Note: Some off the apps may not allow you to record audio.
You may also like:
Thank You for visiting us.
Visit again for daily updates and more tech related information.