Delete Snapchat Account: It’s not so difficult to Sign out of Snapchat from android but it is a confusing process though.
It’s a straight and forward way. You’ll have to open your profile and move through some options to reach the Delete Button for Snapchat.
However, Sign-in process was a lot easier. But there is a simple yet only step to Delete Snapchat account from android. So without any delay let’s start the tutorial on
How To Delete Snapchat Account From Android
- Click on your Profile icon. It’s on the top-left corner of your Snapchat Application.
- Click on the Settings icon from the top-right corner in order to reach the available settings of Your Snapchat.
- From the settings list, scroll down until you find Help Center. Click that option.
- You’ll see a option called My Account & Security. Now click on my account & security option.
- Again you’ll see a lists of available options. From there Click on Account Information.
- How To Sign Out Google Account in Android
- Now you’ll find an option called Delete My Account. Click on Delete my Account option.
- Read the given information clearly.
- Now Click on Blue text called Account Portal.
- Finally provide the Required information. ( Snapchat Username & Snapchat Password for the account )
- Click on Continue.
- And don’t sign-in for over 30 days to that account. Otherwise, your account will be re-activated.