Permanently Delete Facebook Account: There might be a lots of reason to Permanently delete your Facebook account. But most of the Facebook users choose the data surveillance as the major one.
Over the years, Facebook has repeatedly leaked it’s working formula which is un-fair for us users. By selling data and information to other companies, or constantly monitoring our private lives is not a good way to run Facebook.
However, Facebook has helped lots of Businesses to establish and flourish by the time. This tutorial is for all platforms including Android, PC & iOS as well. The steps are same but i’ll use PC for demonstration. For now let’s move towards:
How to Permanently Delete Facebook Account
- First of all go to Facebook.com & Login
- Go to Quick Help icon and Click on it.
- In the Search Bar type in Permanently.
- You’ll see the following Results.
- Expand How do I permanently delete my Facebook account?
- How to Delete Snapchat Account
- Scroll down Until you find Permanently Delete Your Account. And Click on it.
- It’ll expand and Gives you step by step guide to Delete Facebook Account.
- Now Click at the top right of any Facebook page.
- Click Settings then click Your Facebook Information in the left column.
- Choose Delete Your Account & Information.
- Scroll down until you find Delete Account. Then click on it.
- Enter your password, click Continue and then click Delete Account.
Finally some information saying that you’ve 30 days to recover your account in case you’ve changed your mind. It’s trying to say you that don’t take any decision in hurry or something like that. But if you’re determined to Delete your Facebook account then in Next 30 days, your account will be deleted.
As i said before, all the steps are same for Android, PC and Mac or iPhone as well.