Advantages of Object Oriented Programming
The following are the advantages of object oriented programming:
- The complexity of the software can be merged easily.
- The data hiding concept helps the programmer to build secure programs.
- Through class idea, we can characterize the user characterized information types.
- The inheritance idea can be utilized to dispense with the redundant code.
- OOP allows the programmer for communicating between different objects.
- By the help of inheritance concept, different classes which have combined features can be defined.
- In any time, you can easily code new data and functions.
- OOP treats data as critical element and do not allow to floe freely around the program.
- OOP ties data elements more closely to the functions that operate on.
Disadvantages of object oriented programming:
- Use of OOP is wastage of time in case of small projects or codes.
- OOP are Comparatively larger than that of other programs.
- Specifically, a big part of planning process goes into associated Object orientated Program well before one piece of code is ever written.
- Due to their size, Object Oriented Programs are slower than other programs to some extent. Other aspects of Object Oriented Programs also demand more system resources, thus slowing the program down.
Inheritance is the property that allows the reuse of an existing class to build a new class. The principle in this sort of division is that each subclass shares common properties with the class from which it is derived. For example, all vehicle in a class may share similar properties of having wheels and a motor.
Thank You for visiting us.
Visit again for daily updates and more tech related information.
You May Also Like: