Build links For Your Sites
If your inbound link fails to achieve your business goal then it’s like your archenemy who graduated from a private liberal arts college. It may have the prestige but definitely not a job. In the past days of Search Engine Optimization ( S.E.O. ), inbound links doesnot have much to do with it. Just a large quantity of content were required for a site to be popular. 4000 words blog would be the first to rank on SEO.
Link Building Strategy
But nowadays generating backlinks takes more time than writing a blog and posting it. Your time is precious. Unless you achieve these three tasks, it’s not worthwhile to invest in building links:
1. Get Something Done For Your Blog
2. Direct Traffics From Sites Relevant To Your Blog
3. That Adds Prestige To Your Blog
The first and foremost task of the inbound link is to refer traffic from sites relevant with your blog. If you provided a link for cooking recepie in a tech blog, then it has nothing to do with your blog. A link from really popular Cars, Motorbikes, Inventions is hihghly relevant to your topic. If the other blog has high DA( Domain Authority ), the gigantic google interprets it as a vote for the quality of your content. Simply, that inbound link has added prestige to your blog.
Target Site That provides
1. Visitors who become subscribers or revenue-generating customers are the nicest of all.
2. Visitors who stay a while, read multiple pages, leave a comment, and share your links on social media are nicer.
3. Visitors who click your ads and affiliate links or sign up for your email list? Those are mighty nice.
4. Visitors who click your links and boost your page views widget number are nice. You want as much as traffic, engagement, & clicks on ads and affiliate links.
5. Brainstorm a list of great places to put inbound links in front of high-quality visitors. The best visitors often come from:
7. Other publications popular with your audience.
8. Influential niche publications in your industry.
9. Blogs or social network shares written by influential thinkers.
10. Human-edited directories people actually use.
11. Relevant local and community sources.
12. Your own reader community.
13. Social networks highly popular with your target market.
Now don’t delay to start building links
At first choose your target sites. Then start building links. It can be easier and hard as well.
Easy: Sign up for a directory listing, such as a listing in a local directory relevant to your site or an industry directory. If you blog for a business, register your company with Google My Business while you’re busy building links.
Medium. Commit to building a social media presence. Don’t just share links; ask your readers to share them, too. Start getting into conversations with potential influencers, and become a part of their communities. At the right time, share existing content with them or with the people in their networks.
Challenging. Pitch guest posts to publications that could direct excellent visitors to your blog. Look into syndicating your existing content on popular publications.
Then perform some research through google analytics, WordPress site stats & other tools . Find out the amount of dear visitors generated by new inks. Finally, find which backlink contribute to you by adding visitors and revenue. The more time you spend building links that work hard for you, the less you’ll have to work — period.
Also Checkout: Best Ways To Monetise Your Youtube Videos